- Restricted accessA randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of Ad5FGF-4 gene therapy and its effect on myocardial perfusion in patients with stable anginaCindy L Grines, Neal Kleiman, et al.
- Restricted accessThe safety and efficacy of subcutaneous enoxaparin versus intravenous unfractionated heparin and tirofiban versus placebo in the treatment of acute ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction patients ineligible for reperfusion (TETAMI)A randomized trialMarc Cohen, Luc Vittori, et al.
- Restricted accessA randomized trial of polytetrafluoroethylene-membrane-covered stents compared with conventional stents in aortocoronary saphenous vein graftsVolker Schächinger, Andreas M Zeiher, et al.
- Restricted accessCorrelates of one-year survival inpatients with cardiogenic shock complicating acute myocardial infarctionAngiographic findings from the SHOCK trialTimothy A. Sanborn, Judith S. Hochman, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of activated protein C on plasma plasminogen activator inhibitor activity in patients with acute myocardial infarction treated with alteplaseComparison with unfractionated heparinTomohiro Sakamoto, Kenji Okajima, et al.
- Restricted accessBeta-blockers and angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors/receptor blockers prescriptions after hospital discharge for heart failure are associated with decreased mortality in Alberta, CanadaDavid Johnson, Bibiana Cujec, et al.
- Restricted accessCardiac resynchronization therapy for the treatment of heart failure in patients with intraventricular conduction delay and malignant ventricular tachyarrhythmiasSteven L Higgins, Patrick G Yong, et al.
- Restricted accessTime interval between onset of mitral inflow and onset of early diastolic velocity by tissue Doppler: a novel index of left ventricular relaxationExperimental studies and clinical applicationCarlos Rivas-Gotz, Sherif F Nagueh, et al.
- Restricted accessACC/AHA/ESC guidelines for the management of patients with supraventricular arrhythmias—executive summarya report of the American college of cardiology/American heart association task force on practice guidelines and the European society of cardiology committee for practice guidelines (writing committee to develop guidelines for the management of patients with supraventricular arrhythmias) Developed in Collaboration with NASPE-Heart Rhythm SocietyCommittee Members, Hans-Joachim Trappe, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-Based RecommendationsLast mentioned on Fri Sep 18 2020
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Sun Sep 13 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Aug 04 2020
- View More