- Restricted accessRationale and strategies for implementing community-based transfer protocols for primary percutaneous coronary intervention for acute ST-segment elevation myocardial infarctionRichard E Waters, Christopher B Granger, et al.
- Restricted accessEvaluation of the effect of oral verapamil on clinical outcome and angiographic restenosis after percutaneous coronary interventionThe randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter verapamil slow-release for prevention of cardiovascular events after angioplasty (VESPA) trialHans-Peter Bestehorn, Helmut Roskamm, et al.
- Restricted accessEnhancing quality of care for acute myocardial infarction: shifting the focus of improvement from key indicators to process of care and tool useThe American College of Cardiology Acute Myocardial Infarction Guidelines Applied in Practice Project in Michigan: Flint and Saginaw ExpansionRajendra H Mehta, Kim A Eagle, et al.
- Restricted accessThe calcium sensitizer levosimendan improves the function of stunned myocardium after percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty in acute myocardial ischemiaSteffen Sonntag, Franz Xaver Kleber, et al.
- Restricted accessA dose-finding study of fondaparinux in patients with non–ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromesThe Pentasaccharide in Unstable Angina (PENTUA) studyMaarten L. Simoons, Uwe Zeymer, et al.
- Restricted accessIncreased left ventricular mass is a risk factor for the development of a depressed left ventricular ejection fraction within five yearsThe Cardiovascular Health StudyMark H Drazner, David S Siscovick, et al.
- Restricted accessImpaired intravascular triglyceride lipolysis constitutes a marker of clinical outcome in patients with stable angina undergoing secondary prevention treatmentA long-term follow-up studyAndrei C. Sposito, Raul C. Maranhão, et al.
- Restricted accessAccuracy of dipyridamole myocardial contrast echocardiography for the detection of residual stenosis of the infarct-related artery and multivessel disease early after acute myocardial infarctionRajesh Janardhanan and Roxy Senior
- Restricted accessGender differences in ventricular arrhythmia recurrence in patients with coronary artery disease and implantable cardioverter-defibrillatorsRachel Lampert, William P. Batsford, et al.
- Restricted accessTransplantation of cardiotrophin-1–expressing myoblasts to the left ventricular wall alleviates the transition from compensatory hypertrophy to congestive heart failure in Dahl salt-sensitive hypertensive ratsRyuji Toh, Mitsuhiro Yokoyama, et al.
- Restricted accessPresident's page: strategic framework: how does the ACC meet its members' needs? Demonstrating how college processes generate organizational plans and decisionsMichael J Wolk, Penny Mills, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Thu Aug 06 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Aug 04 2020
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-Based RecommendationsLast mentioned on Wed Aug 12 2020
- View More