- Restricted accessOptimal suppression of thromboxane a2formation by aspirin during percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty: no additional effect of a selective cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitorDermot Kearney, Desmond J Fitzgerald, et al.
- Restricted accessShort- and Long-Term recovery of left ventricular function predicted at the time of primary percutaneous coronary intervention in anterior myocardial infarctionMatthijs Bax, Jan J Piek, et al.
- Restricted accessOutcome of acute ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction in diabetics treated with fibrinolytic or combination reduced fibrinolytic therapy and platelet glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitionLessons from the GUSTO V trialHitinder S. Gurm, Eric J. Topol, et al.
- Restricted accessImproved speed and stability of st-segment recovery with reduced-dose tenecteplase and eptifibatide compared with full-dose tenecteplase for acute st-segment elevation myocardial infarctionMatthew T Roe, Mitchell W Krucoff, et al.
- Restricted accessHeart rate-corrected QT interval prolongation predicts risk of coronary heart disease in black and white middle-aged men and womenThe ARIC studyJacqueline M Dekker, Aaron R Folsom, et al.
- Restricted accessDiabetes mellitus: the major risk factor in unstable coronary artery disease even after consideration of the extent of coronary artery disease and benefits of revascularizationAnna Norhammar, Lars Wallentin, et al.
- Restricted accessEarly experience with percutaneous transcatheter implantation of heart valve prosthesis for the treatment of end-stage inoperable patients with calcific aortic stenosisAlain Cribier, Martin B Leon, et al.
- Restricted accessShort- and long-term clinical benefit of sirolimus-eluting stents compared to conventional bare stents for patients with acute myocardial infarctionPedro A Lemos, Patrick W Serruys, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Fri Jun 26 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Sun Jul 26 2020
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-based Recommendations: JACC State-of -the-Art ReviewLast mentioned on Mon Aug 03 2020
- View More