- Restricted accessProcedural success versus clinical risk status in determining discharge of patients after primary angioplasty for acute myocardial infarctionPrabhakara S. Heggunje, Cindy L. Grines, et al.
- Restricted accessA novel apoA-I mutation (L178P) leads to endothelial dysfunction, increased arterial wall thickness, and premature coronary artery diseaseG. Kees Hovingh, John J.P. Kastelein, et al.
- Restricted accessPrevalence and severity of paravalvular regurgitation in the Artificial Valve Endocarditis Reduction Trial (AVERT) echocardiography studyVictor G. Dávila-Román, Hartzell V. Schaff, et al.
- Restricted accessQT interval variability and spontaneous ventricular tachycardia or fibrillation in the Multicenter Automatic Defibrillator Implantation Trial (MADIT) II patientsMark C. Haigney, Arthur J. Moss, et al.
- Restricted accessDifferences in hemodynamic and oxygenation responses to three different phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors in patients with pulmonary arterial hypertensionA randomized prospective studyHossein A. Ghofrani, Friedrich Grimminger, et al.
- Restricted accessThe effects of carbon dioxide on oxygenation and systemic, cerebral, and pulmonary vascular hemodynamics after the bidirectional superior cavopulmonary anastomosisAparna Hoskote, Ian Adatia, et al.
- Intravascular Lithotripsy for Treatment of Severely Calcified Coronary Artery Disease: The Disrupt CAD III StudyJonathan M. Hill, Gregg W. Stone, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Intravascular Lithotripsy for the Treatment of Calcified Coronary Artery Disease: A Simple and Disruptive TechnologyPhilippe GénéreuxJournal of the American College of Cardiology
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for Vulnerable Coronary Atherosclerotic PlaqueGregg W. Stone, David Erlinge, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- In Memoriam: James T. Willerson, 1939 to 2020Paul W. Armstrong and Valentin FusterJournal of the American College of Cardiology