- Restricted accessClinical outcomes in managed-care patients with coronary heart disease treated aggressively in lipid-lowering disease management clinicsThe alliance studyMichael J. Koren and Donald B. Hunninghake
- Restricted accessEconomic evaluation of bivalirudin with provisional glycoprotein IIB/IIIA inhibition versus heparin with routine glycoprotein IIB/IIIA inhibition for percutaneous coronary interventionResults from the REPLACE-2 trialDavid J. Cohen, Eric J. Topol, et al.
- Restricted accessCost-effectiveness of distal embolic protection for patients undergoing percutaneous intervention of saphenous vein bypass graftsResults from the SAFER trialDavid J. Cohen, Richard E. Kuntz, et al.
- Restricted accessRelation of weights of operatively excised stenotic aortic valves to preoperative transvalvular peak systolic pressure gradients and to calculated aortic valve areasWilliam C. Roberts and Jong M. Ko
- Restricted accessFunctional significance of stenoses in coronary artery bypass graftsEvaluation by single-photon emission computed tomography perfusion imaging, cardiovascular magnetic resonance, and angiographyLiesbeth P. Salm, Ernst E. van der Wall, et al.
- Restricted accessModerate and chronic hemodynamic overload of sheep atria induces reversible cellular electrophysiologic abnormalities and atrial vulnerabilityEdith Deroubaix, Stéphane N. Hatem, et al.
- Restricted accessN-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide in relation to inflammation, myocardial necrosis, and the effect of an invasive strategy in unstable coronary artery diseaseRudolf Jarai, Kurt Huber, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-Based RecommendationsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 20 2020
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Sun Sep 20 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Aug 04 2020
- View More