- Restricted accessThe Relation of Dosing to Clopidogrel Responsiveness and the Incidence of High Post-Treatment Platelet Aggregation in Patients Undergoing Coronary StentingPaul A. Gurbel, Udaya S. Tantry, et al.
- Restricted accessHigh Serum Erythropoietin Level Is Associated With Smaller Infarct Size in Patients With Acute Myocardial Infarction Who Undergo Successful Primary Percutaneous Coronary InterventionShigeto Namiuchi, Kunio Shirato, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Gender-Specific Impact of Diabetes and Myocardial Infarction at Baseline and During Follow-Up on Mortality From All Causes and Coronary Heart DiseaseGang Hu, Jaakko Tuomilehto, et al.
- Restricted accessVentricular Assist Device Therapy Normalizes Inducible Nitric Oxide Synthase Expression and Reduces Cardiomyocyte Apoptosis in the Failing Human HeartRichard D. Patten, Richard H. Karas, et al.
- Restricted accessMortality Reduction by Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators in High-Risk Patients With Heart Failure, Ischemic Heart Disease, and New-Onset Ventricular ArrhythmiaAn Effectiveness StudyPaul S. Chan and Rodney A. Hayward
- Restricted accessFocal Atrial Tachycardia From the Ostium of the Coronary SinusElectrocardiographic and Electrophysiological Characterization and Radiofrequency AblationPeter M. Kistler, Jonathan M. Kalman, et al.
- Restricted accessEthnic Differences in the Prognostic Value of Stress Technetium-99m Tetrofosmin Gated Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography Myocardial Perfusion ImagingLeslee J. Shaw, C. Noel Bairey Merz, et al.
- Restricted accessPositron Emission Tomography-Measured Abnormal Responses of Myocardial Blood Flow to Sympathetic Stimulation Are Associated With the Risk of Developing Cardiovascular EventsThomas H. Schindler, Ulrich Solzbach, et al.
YEAR IN CARDIOLOGY SERIES
- Restricted accessIntravascular Ultrasound Evidence of Angiographically Silent Progression in Coronary Atherosclerosis Predicts Long-Term Morbidity and Mortality After Cardiac TransplantationE. Murat Tuzcu, Steven E. Nissen, et al.
STS/AATS/SCAI POSITION STATEMENT
- Restricted accessThe Clinical Development of Percutaneous Heart Valve TechnologyA Position Statement of the Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS), the American Association for Thoracic Surgery (AATS), and the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (SCAI) Endorsed by the American College of Cardiology Foundation (ACCF) and the American Heart Association (AHA)Thomas A. Vassiliades, David O. Williams, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Wed Apr 29 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue May 19 2020
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Fri May 29 2020
- View More