- Restricted accessA Blinded, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Percutaneous Laser Myocardial Revascularization to Improve Angina Symptoms in Patients With Severe Coronary DiseaseMartin B. Leon, Richard E. Kuntz, et al.
Platelets and Stent Thrombosis
Acute Coronary Syndrome
Cardiac Rhythm Disorders
- Restricted accessFunctional Status in Rate- Versus Rhythm-Control Strategies for Atrial FibrillationResults of the Atrial Fibrillation Follow-Up Investigation of Rhythm Management (AFFIRM) Functional Status SubstudyMina K. Chung, D. George Wyse, et al.
- Restricted accessMonitored Atrial Fibrillation Duration Predicts Arterial Embolic Events in Patients Suffering From Bradycardia and Atrial Fibrillation Implanted With Antitachycardia PacemakersAlessandro Capucci, Andrea Grammatico, et al.
- Restricted accessAtrial Tachycardia Arising From the Coronary Sinus MusculatureElectrophysiological Characteristics and Long-Term Outcomes of Radiofrequency AblationNitish Badhwar, Melvin M. Scheinman, et al.
Congenital Heart Disease
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-Based RecommendationsLast mentioned on Sat Oct 24 2020
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Wed Sep 23 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Oct 06 2020
- View More