- Restricted accessOral Rapamycin After Coronary Bare-Metal Stent Implantation to Prevent RestenosisThe Prospective, Randomized Oral Rapamycin in Argentina (ORAR II) StudyAlfredo E. Rodriguez, Gregg Stone, et al.
- Restricted accessDistal Left Main Coronary Disease Is a Major Predictor of Outcome in Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Intervention in the Drug-Eluting Stent EraAn Integrated Clinical and Angiographic Analysis Based on the Rapamycin-Eluting Stent Evaluated At Rotterdam Cardiology Hospital (RESEARCH) and Taxus-Stent Evaluated At Rotterdam Cardiology Hospital (T-SEARCH) RegistriesMarco Valgimigli, Patrick W. Serruys, et al.
Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Restricted accessThe Pre-Hospital Electrocardiogram and Time to Reperfusion in Patients With Acute Myocardial Infarction, 2000–2002Findings From the National Registry of Myocardial Infarction-4Jeptha P. Curtis, Harlan M. Krumholz, et al.
- Restricted accessApplication of the Thrombolysis In Myocardial Infarction Risk Index in Non–ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial InfarctionEvaluation of Patients in the National Registry of Myocardial InfarctionStephen D. Wiviott, Eugene Braunwald, et al.
- Restricted accessCardiac Expression of Placental Growth Factor Predicts the Improvement of Chronic Phase Left Ventricular Function in Patients With Acute Myocardial InfarctionHajime Iwama, Yoshihiko Saito, et al.
Coronary Artery Disease
- Restricted accessAngiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitors in Coronary Artery Disease and Preserved Left Ventricular Systolic FunctionA Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled TrialsMouaz H. Al-Mallah, W. Douglas Weaver, et al.
Hyperlipidemia and Metabolic Syndrome
- Restricted accessA Comparison of the Effects of Carvedilol and Metoprolol on Well-Being, Morbidity, and Mortality (the “Patient Journey”) in Patients With Heart FailureA Report From the Carvedilol Or Metoprolol European Trial (COMET)John G.F. Cleland, Philip A. Poole-Wilson, et al.
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessAquaretic Effect of Lixivaptan, an Oral, Non-Peptide, Selective V2 Receptor Vasopressin Antagonist, in New York Heart Association Functional Class II and III Chronic Heart Failure PatientsWilliam T. Abraham, Robert W. Schrier, et al.
- Restricted accessCoronary Endothelial Vasomotor Function and Vascular Remodeling in Heart Transplant Recipients Randomized for Tacrolimus or Cyclosporine ImmunosuppressionParaskevi Petrakopoulou, Michael Weis, et al.
- Restricted accessImproved Detection of Coronary Artery Disease by Stress Perfusion Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance With the Use of Delayed Enhancement Infarction ImagingIgor Klem, Raymond J. Kim, et al.
Cardiac Imaging: Editorial Comment
Cardiac Imaging: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessDelayed Gadolinium-Enhanced Cardiac Magnetic Resonance in Patients With Chronic Myocarditis Presenting With Heart Failure or Recurrent ArrhythmiasFrancesco De Cobelli, Alessandro Del Maschio, et al.
- Restricted accessNoninvasive Assessment of Plaque Morphology and Composition in Culprit and Stable Lesions in Acute Coronary Syndrome and Stable Lesions in Stable Angina by Multidetector Computed TomographyUdo Hoffmann, Thomas J. Brady, et al.
- Restricted accessGrading of Myocardial Dysfunction by Tissue Doppler EchocardiographyA Comparison Between Velocity, Displacement, and Strain Imaging in Acute IschemiaHelge Skulstad, Otto A. Smiseth, et al.
Cardiac Rhythm Disorders
YEAR IN CARDIOLOGY SERIES
- Restricted accessHuman Degenerative Valve Disease Is Associated With Up-Regulation of Low-Density Lipoprotein Receptor-Related Protein 5 Receptor-Mediated Bone FormationFrank C. Caira, Nalini M. Rajamannan, et al.
- Restricted accessIntracoronary Delivery of Hematopoietic Bone Marrow Stem Cells and Luminal Loss of the Infarct-Related Artery in Patients With Recent Myocardial InfarctionSamer Mansour, Jozef Bartunek, et al.
- Restricted accessGlucose-Insulin-Potassium Infusion in Patients With Acute Myocardial Infarction Without Signs of Heart Failure: The Glucose-Insulin-Potassium Study (GIPS)-IIJorik R. Timmer, Felix Zijlstra, et al.
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-Based RecommendationsLast mentioned on Sat Sep 26 2020
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Wed Sep 23 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Aug 04 2020
- View More