Atheroma Composition and Metabolic Syndrome
- Restricted accessImpact of Metabolic Syndrome on Tissue Characteristics of Angiographically Mild to Moderate Coronary LesionsIntegrated Backscatter Intravascular Ultrasound StudyTetsuya Amano, Toyoaki Murohara, et al.
- Restricted accessAliskiren, an Oral Renin Inhibitor, Provides Dose-Dependent Efficacy and Sustained 24-Hour Blood Pressure Control in Patients With HypertensionByung-Hee Oh, Deborah L. Keefe, et al.
Hypertension: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessThe Impact of Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitor Therapy on the Extracellular Collagen Matrix During Left Ventricular Assist Device Support in Patients With End-Stage Heart FailureStefan Klotz, Daniel Burkhoff, et al.
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessAcute Myocardial Infarction Early Viability Assessment by 64-Slice Computed Tomography Immediately After Coronary AngiographyComparison With Low-Dose Dobutamine EchocardiographyMichel Habis, Jean-François Paul, et al.
YEAR IN CARDIOLOGY SERIES
- Restricted accessTakotsubo Cardiomyopathy Induced by Treadmill Exercise TestingAn Insight Into the Pathophysiology of Transient Left Ventricular Apical (or Midventricular) Ballooning in the Absence of Obstructive Coronary Artery DiseaseTodd Dorfman, Ami E. Iskandrian, et al.
Letters to the Editor
- Restricted accessCardiovascular Mortality in High-Risk Patients and T-786C Polymorphism in Promoter Region of the Endothelial Nitric Oxide Synthase GeneJose Eduardo Tanus-Santos and Antonio Casella-Filho
- Restricted accessEffects of Endothelial Nitric Oxide Synthase Gene Polymorphisms on Oxidative Stress, Inflammatory Status, and Coronary Atherosclerosis: An Example of a Transient PhenotypeCharalambos Antoniades, Christodoulos Stefanadis, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-Based RecommendationsLast mentioned on Sat Sep 19 2020
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Sun Sep 20 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Aug 04 2020
- View More