CARDIOVASCULAR GENOMIC MEDICINE
- Restricted accessAnti-Inflammatory Effects of Pioglitazone and/or Simvastatin in High Cardiovascular Risk Patients With Elevated High Sensitivity C-Reactive ProteinThe PIOSTAT StudyMarkolf Hanefeld, Thomas Forst, et al.
Cardiovascular Disease and Risk
- Restricted accessThe Deleterious Effects of Hyperglycemia on Platelet Function in Diabetic Patients With Acute Coronary SyndromesMediation by Superoxide Production, Resolution With Intensive Insulin AdministrationMatthew I. Worthley, John D. Horowitz, et al.
- Restricted accessN-Terminal Pro-B-Type Natriuretic Peptide, Vascular Disease Risk, and Cholesterol Reduction Among 20,536 Patients in the MRC/BHF Heart Protection StudyHeart Protection Study Collaborative Group1⁎
Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Restricted accessEndocardial and Epicardial Repolarization Alternans in Human CardiomyopathyEvidence for Spatiotemporal Heterogeneity and Correlation With Body Surface T-Wave AlternansRaja J. Selvaraj, Vijay S. Chauhan, et al.
Heart Rhythm Disorders: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessComparison of Surgical Septal Myectomy and Alcohol Septal Ablation With Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Patients With Hypertrophic Obstructive CardiomyopathyUma S. Valeti, Barry J. Maron, et al.
Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: Editorial Comment
YEAR IN CARDIOLOGY SERIES
Letters to the Editor
ACCF/AHA EXPERT CONSENSUS DOCUMENT
- Restricted accessACCF/AHA 2007 Clinical Expert Consensus Document on Coronary Artery Calcium Scoring By Computed Tomography in Global Cardiovascular Risk Assessment and in Evaluation of Patients With Chest PainA Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Clinical Expert Consensus Task Force (ACCF/AHA Writing Committee to Update the 2000 Expert Consensus Document on Electron Beam Computed Tomography) Developed in Collaboration With the Society of Atherosclerosis Imaging and Prevention and the Society of Cardiovascular Computed TomographyPhilip Greenland, Deborah J. Wesley, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Fri Jun 26 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Sun Jul 26 2020
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-based Recommendations: JACC State-of -the-Art ReviewLast mentioned on Mon Aug 03 2020
- View More