Coronary Artery Disease
- Restricted accessImpact of Platelet Reactivity on Cardiovascular Outcomes in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Coronary Artery DiseaseDominick J. Angiolillo, Antonio Fernandez-Ortiz, et al.
Coronary Artery Disease: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessThe Effects of KW-3902, an Adenosine A1-Receptor Antagonist,on Diuresis and Renal Function in Patients With Acute Decompensated Heart Failure and Renal Impairment or Diuretic ResistanceMichael M. Givertz, Howard C. Dittrich, et al.
Congenital Heart Disease
Congenital Heart Disease: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessPre-Hospital Reduced-Dose Fibrinolysis Coupled With Urgent Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Reduces Time to Reperfusion and Improves Angiographic Perfusion Score Compared With Prehospital Fibrinolysis Alone or Primary Percutaneous Coronary InterventionResults of the PATCAR Pilot TrialRichard W. Smalling, H. Vernon Anderson, et al.
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-Based RecommendationsLast mentioned on Wed Oct 21 2020
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Wed Sep 23 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Oct 06 2020
- View More