- Restricted accessBaroreflex Sensitivity Predicts Long-Term Cardiovascular Mortality After Myocardial Infarction Even in Patients With Preserved Left Ventricular FunctionGaetano M. De Ferrari, Peter J. Schwartz, et al.
Post-Infarction Risk: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessBroad and Specific Caspase Inhibitor-Induced Acute Repression of Apoptosis in Atherosclerotic Lesions Evaluated by Radiolabeled Annexin A5 ImagingMasayoshi Sarai, Jagat Narula, et al.
- Restricted accessRecombinant Antibodies to an Oxidized Low-Density Lipoprotein Epitope Induce Rapid Regression of Atherosclerosis in Apobec-1−/−/Low-Density Lipoprotein Receptor−/−MiceAlexandru Schiopu, Gunilla Nordin Fredrikson, et al.
FROM AROUND THE WORLD
YEAR IN CARDIOLOGY SERIES
Research Correspondence: Expedited Publication
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-Based RecommendationsLast mentioned on Wed Sep 23 2020
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Wed Sep 23 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Aug 04 2020
- View More