Coronary Artery Disease
- Restricted accessRelationship Between Biomarkers of Oxidized Low-Density Lipoprotein, Statin Therapy, Quantitative Coronary Angiography, and Atheroma VolumeObservations From the REVERSAL (Reversal of Atherosclerosis with Aggressive Lipid Lowering) StudySeung Hyuk Choi, Sotirios Tsimikas, et al.
- Restricted accessMarked Impairment of Protease-Activated Receptor Type 1-Mediated Vasodilation and Fibrinolysis in Cigarette SmokersSmoking, Thrombin, and Vascular Responses In VivoNinian N. Lang, David E. Newby, et al.
Cardiac Surgery: Editorial Comment
Congenital Heart Disease
- Restricted accessSurvival and Clinical Course at Fontan After Stage One Palliation With Either a Modified Blalock-Taussig Shunt or a Right Ventricle to Pulmonary Artery ConduitMark A. Scheurer, Ravi R. Thiagarajan, et al.
FROM AROUND THE WORLD
Focus on Japan
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-Based RecommendationsLast mentioned on Tue Sep 22 2020
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Sun Sep 20 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Aug 04 2020
- View More