VIEWPOINT AND COMMENTARY
- Restricted accessIs There Any Time Left for Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention According to the 2007 Updated American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction Guidelines and the D2B Alliance?Christian J. Terkelsen, Torsten T. Nielsen, et al.
Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Restricted accessRepolarization and Activation Restitution Near Human Pulmonary Veins and Atrial Fibrillation InitiationA Mechanism for the Initiation of Atrial Fibrillation by Premature BeatsSanjiv M. Narayan, Wouter-Jan Rappel, et al.
Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy: Editorial Comment
Cardiomyopathy: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessNew Magnetic Resonance Imaging-Based Method for Defining the Extent of Left Atrial Wall Injury After the Ablation of Atrial FibrillationChristopher J. McGann, Nassir F. Marrouche, et al.
Cardiac Imaging: Editorial Comment
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-Based RecommendationsLast mentioned on Sat Sep 26 2020
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Wed Sep 23 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Aug 04 2020
- View More