- Restricted accessMultivessel Coronary Revascularization in Patients With and Without Diabetes Mellitus3-Year Follow-Up of the ARTS-II (Arterial Revascularization Therapies Study–Part II) TrialJoost Daemen, Patrick W. Serruys, et al.
- Restricted accessPatients With Poor Responsiveness to Thienopyridine Treatment or With Diabetes Have Lower Levels of Circulating Active Metabolite, but Their Platelets Respond Normally to Active Metabolite Added Ex VivoDavid Erlinge, Lars Wallentin, et al.
Antiplatelet Therapy: Editorial Comment
Screening of Athletes
- Restricted accessBethesda Conference #36 and the European Society of Cardiology Consensus Recommendations RevisitedA Comparison of U.S. and European Criteria for Eligibility and Disqualification of Competitive Athletes With Cardiovascular AbnormalitiesAntonio Pelliccia, Barry J. Maron, et al.
- Restricted accessClinical Outcomes According to Baseline Blood Pressure in Patients With a Low Ejection Fraction in the CHARM (Candesartan in Heart failure: Assessment of Reduction in Mortality and morbidity) ProgramPeter A. Meredith, John J.V. McMurray, et al.
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
Letters to the Editor
ACC/AHA PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Restricted accessACC/AHA 2008 Performance Measures for Adults With ST-Elevation and Non–ST-Elevation Myocardial InfarctionA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Performance Measures (Writing Committee to Develop Performance Measures for ST-Elevation and Non–ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction) Developed in Collaboration With the American Academy of Family Physicians and American College of Emergency Physicians Endorsed by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, and Society of Hospital MedicineHarlan M. Krumholz, Brahmajee K. Nallamothu, et al.
- Restricted accessACC/AHA 2008 Statement on Performance Measurement and Reperfusion TherapyA Report of the ACC/AHA Task Force on Performance Measures (Work Group to Address the Challenges of Performance Measurement and Reperfusion Therapy)Frederick A. Masoudi, Thomas P. Wharton, et al.
- Restricted accessACC/AHA Classification of Care Metrics: Performance Measures and Quality MetricsA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Performance MeasuresRobert O. Bonow, David M. Shahian, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-Based RecommendationsLast mentioned on Fri Sep 18 2020
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Sun Sep 13 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Aug 04 2020
- View More