- Restricted accessSodium Bicarbonate Versus Saline for the Prevention of Contrast-Induced Nephropathy in Patients With Renal Dysfunction Undergoing Coronary Angiography or InterventionMauro Maioli, Francesco Bellandi, et al.
Obesity and Heart Disease
Obesity and Heart Disease: Editorial Comment
Obesity and Heart Disease
- Restricted accessThe Relationship Between Obesity and Atherosclerotic Progression and Prognosis Among Patients With Coronary Artery Bypass GraftsThe Effect of Aggressive Statin TherapyChristina C. Wee, Kenneth J. Mukamal, et al.
Lipid Reduction Therapy
- Restricted accessStatin Therapy Alters the Relationship Between Apolipoprotein B and Low-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol and Non–High-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol Targets in High-Risk PatientsThe MERCURY II (Measuring Effective Reductions in Cholesterol Using Rosuvastatin therapY II) TrialChristie M. Ballantyne, Valerie A. Cain, et al.
Lipid Reduction Therapy: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessComprehensive Assessment of Coronary Artery StenosesComputed Tomography Coronary Angiography Versus Conventional Coronary Angiography and Correlation With Fractional Flow Reserve in Patients With Stable AnginaW. Bob Meijboom, Pim J. de Feyter, et al.
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessEnrollment of Women in National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute-Funded Cardiovascular Randomized Controlled Trials Fails to Meet Current Federal Mandates for InclusionEsther S.H. Kim, Venu Menon, et al.
Letters to the Editor
ACC/AHA PRACTICE GUIDELINE: FOCUSED UPDATE
- Restricted accessACC/AHA 2008 Guideline Update on Valvular Heart Disease: Focused Update on Infective EndocarditisA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines Endorsed by the Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, and Society of Thoracic SurgeonsRick A. Nishimura, Pravin M. Shah, et al.
AHA/ACC EXPERT CONSENSUS DOCUMENT
- Restricted accessSleep Apnea and Cardiovascular DiseaseAn American Heart Association/American College of Cardiology Foundation Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association Council for High Blood Pressure Research Professional Education Committee, Council on Clinical Cardiology, Stroke Council, and Council on Cardiovascular Nursing In Collaboration With the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute National Center on Sleep Disorders Research (National Institutes of Health)Virend K. Somers, Terry Young, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Fri Jun 26 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Sun Jul 05 2020
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-based Recommendations: JACC State-of -the-Art ReviewLast mentioned on Thu Jul 09 2020
- View More