- Restricted accessMobilization of Bone Marrow-Derived Oct-4+ SSEA-4+ Very Small Embryonic-Like Stem Cells in Patients With Acute Myocardial InfarctionWojciech Wojakowski, Mariusz Z. Ratajczak, et al.
Myocardial Infarction: Editorial Comment
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
Heart Rhythm Disorders
Heart Rhythm Disorders: Editorial Comment
Valvular Heart Disease
- Restricted accessImpact of Prosthesis-Patient Mismatch on Long-Term Survival After Aortic Valve ReplacementInfluence of Age, Obesity, and Left Ventricular DysfunctionDania Mohty, Philippe Pibarot, et al.
Peripheral Vascular Disease
YEAR IN CARDIOLOGY SERIES
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
Letters to the Editor
ACCF/ACR/AHA/ASE/ASNC/HRS/NASCI/RSNA/SAIP/SCAI/SCCT/SCMR HEALTH POLICY STATEMENT
ACC/AHA/ACR/ASE/ASNC/HRS/NASCI/RSNA/SAIP/SCAI/SCCT/SCMR/SIR DATA STANDARDS
- Restricted accessACC/AHA/ACR/ASE/ASNC/HRS/NASCI/RSNA/SAIP/SCAI/SCCT/SCMR/SIR 2008 Key Data Elements and Definitions for Cardiac ImagingA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Data Standards (Writing Committee to Develop Clinical Data Standards for Cardiac Imaging)Robert C. Hendel, Pamela K. Woodard, et al.
ACCF COMPETENCE AND TRAINING STATEMENT
- Restricted accessACCF 2008 Training Statement on Multimodality Noninvasive Cardiovascular ImagingA Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association/American College of Physicians Task Force on Clinical Competence and Training Developed in Collaboration With the American Society of Echocardiography, the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, the Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, the Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance, and the Society for Vascular MedicineJames D. Thomas, Susan E. Wiegers, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-Based RecommendationsLast mentioned on Sat Oct 24 2020
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Wed Sep 23 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Mon Oct 26 2020
- View More