NEWS FROM THE NCDR
- Restricted accessPercutaneous Coronary Interventions in Facilities Without Cardiac Surgery On Site: A Report From the National Cardiovascular Data Registry (NCDR)Michael A. Kutcher, Ralph G. Brindis, et al.
Coronary Artery Disease
Coronary Artery Disease: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessThe Pathophysiology of Heart Failure With Normal Ejection FractionExercise Echocardiography Reveals Complex Abnormalities of Both Systolic and Diastolic Ventricular Function Involving Torsion, Untwist, and Longitudinal MotionYu Ting Tan, John E. Sanderson, et al.
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
Cardiac Imaging: Editorial Comment
EXPEDITED PUBLICATIONS: LATE-BREAKING CLINICAL TRIALS
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-Based RecommendationsLast mentioned on Tue Sep 29 2020
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Wed Sep 23 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Aug 04 2020
- View More