FOCUS ISSUE: HYPERTROPHIC CARDIOMYOPATHY
- Restricted accessThe 50-Year History, Controversy, and Clinical Implications of Left Ventricular Outflow Tract Obstruction in Hypertrophic CardiomyopathyFrom Idiopathic Hypertrophic Subaortic Stenosis to Hypertrophic CardiomyopathyBarry J. Maron, Eugene Braunwald, et al.
- Restricted accessCardiac Magnetic Resonance Detection of Myocardial Scarring in Hypertrophic CardiomyopathyCorrelation With Histopathology and Prevalence of Ventricular TachycardiaDeborah H. Kwon, Milind Y. Desai, et al.
- Restricted accessAortic Stiffness Is Increased in Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy With Myocardial FibrosisNovel Insights in Vascular Function From Magnetic Resonance ImagingThananya Boonyasirinant, Scott D. Flamm, et al.
Clinical Research: Editorial Comment
NEWS FROM THE NHLBI
- Restricted accessThe Everolimus-Eluting Stent in Real-World Patients6-Month Follow-Up of the X-SEARCH (Xience V Stent Evaluated at Rotterdam Cardiac Hospital) RegistryYoshinobu Onuma, Patrick W. Serruys, et al.
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
Letters to the Editor
- 2020 ACC Expert Consensus Decision Pathway on Management of Conduction Disturbances in Patients Undergoing Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementA Report of the American College of Cardiology Solution Set Oversight CommitteeWriting Committee, Janet F. Wyman, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Intravascular Lithotripsy for Treatment of Severely Calcified Coronary Artery Disease: The Disrupt CAD III StudyJonathan M. Hill, Gregg W. Stone, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Intravascular Lithotripsy for the Treatment of Calcified Coronary Artery Disease: A Simple and Disruptive TechnologyPhilippe GénéreuxJournal of the American College of Cardiology
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for Vulnerable Coronary Atherosclerotic PlaqueGregg W. Stone, David Erlinge, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology