- Restricted accessEffect of Intensive Statin Therapy on Regression of Coronary Atherosclerosis in Patients With Acute Coronary SyndromeA Multicenter Randomized Trial Evaluated by Volumetric Intravascular Ultrasound Using Pitavastatin Versus Atorvastatin (JAPAN-ACS [Japan Assessment of Pitavastatin and Atorvastatin in Acute Coronary Syndrome] Study)Takafumi Hiro, Masunori Matsuzaki, et al.
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
Genetics/Genomics: Editorial Comment
Biomarkers: Editorial Comment
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
- Restricted accessBarriers to Conversations About Deactivation of Implantable Defibrillators in Seriously Ill PatientsResults of a Nationwide Survey Comparing Cardiology Specialists to Primary Care PhysiciansNathan Goldstein, R. Sean Morrison, et al.
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-Based RecommendationsLast mentioned on Sat Oct 24 2020
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Wed Sep 23 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Oct 06 2020
- View More