QUARTERLY FOCUS ISSUE: HEART FAILURE
Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction
- Restricted accessHeart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction Is Characterized by Dynamic Impairment of Active Relaxation and Contraction of the Left Ventricle on Exercise and Associated With Myocardial Energy DeficiencyThanh T. Phan, Michael Frenneaux, et al.
- Restricted accessContractility and Ventricular Systolic Stiffening in Hypertensive Heart DiseaseInsights Into the Pathogenesis of Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection FractionBarry A. Borlaug, Margaret M. Redfield, et al.
Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction: Editorial Comment
Heart Failure and Diabetes
Heart Failure and Diabetes: Editorial Comment
Heart Failure and Genetics
Right Ventricular Cardiomyopathy
Valvular Heart Disease
Valvular Heart Disease: Editorial Comment
Congenital Heart Disease
Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Restricted accessEfficacy and Safety of Fondaparinux Versus Enoxaparin in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndromes Treated With Glycoprotein IIb/IIIa Inhibitors or ThienopyridinesResults From the OASIS 5 (Fifth Organization to Assess Strategies in Ischemic Syndromes) TrialSanjit S. Jolly, Shamir R. Mehta, et al.
- Restricted accessPrognostic Significance of Periprocedural Versus Spontaneously Occurring Myocardial Infarction After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Patients With Acute Coronary SyndromesAn Analysis From the ACUITY (Acute Catheterization and Urgent Intervention Triage Strategy) TrialAbhiram Prasad, Gregg W. Stone, et al.
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-Based RecommendationsLast mentioned on Wed Oct 21 2020
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Wed Sep 23 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Oct 06 2020
- View More