- Restricted accessIncreased Platelet Inhibition After Switching From Maintenance Clopidogrel to Prasugrel in Patients With Acute Coronary SyndromesResults of the SWAP (SWitching Anti Platelet) StudyDominick J. Angiolillo, Mark B. Effron, et al.
- Restricted accessLevel of Adenosine Diphosphate Receptor P2Y12 Blockade During Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Predicts the Extent of Endothelial Injury, Assessed by Circulating Endothelial Cell MeasurementLaurent Bonello, Françoise Dignat-George, et al.
Interventional Cardiology: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessAssociation of Combinations of Lipid Parameters With Carotid Intima-Media Thickness and Coronary Artery Calcium in the MESA (Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis)Pathmaja Paramsothy, Susan R. Heckbert, et al.
Atherosclerosis: Editorial Comment
Biomarkers in Stroke
Biomarkers in Stroke: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessImpact of Systolic and Diastolic Deformation Indexes Assessed by Strain-Encoded Imaging to Predict Persistent Severe Myocardial Dysfunction in Patients After Acute Myocardial Infarction at Follow-UpMirja Neizel, Henning Steen, et al.
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
- Restricted accessMicrovascular Obstruction After Radiofrequency Ablation of Ventricular TachycardiaComprehensive Evaluation by Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Computed TomographyJordi Estornell-Erill, Javier Jimenez-Bello, et al.
Letters to the Editor
- 2020 ACC Expert Consensus Decision Pathway on Management of Conduction Disturbances in Patients Undergoing Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementA Report of the American College of Cardiology Solution Set Oversight CommitteeWriting Committee, Janet F. Wyman, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Intravascular Lithotripsy for Treatment of Severely Calcified Coronary Artery Disease: The Disrupt CAD III StudyJonathan M. Hill, Gregg W. Stone, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Intravascular Lithotripsy for the Treatment of Calcified Coronary Artery Disease: A Simple and Disruptive TechnologyPhilippe GénéreuxJournal of the American College of Cardiology
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for Vulnerable Coronary Atherosclerotic PlaqueGregg W. Stone, David Erlinge, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology