- Restricted accessFractional Flow Reserve Versus Angiography for Guiding Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Patients With Multivessel Coronary Artery Disease2-Year Follow-Up of the FAME (Fractional Flow Reserve Versus Angiography for Multivessel Evaluation) StudyNico H.J. Pijls, Bernard De Bruyne, et al.
Dyspnea and Antiplatelet Agents
- Restricted accessIncidence of Dyspnea and Assessment of Cardiac and Pulmonary Function in Patients With Stable Coronary Artery Disease Receiving Ticagrelor, Clopidogrel, or Placebo in the ONSET/OFFSET StudyRobert F. Storey, Paul A. Gurbel, et al.
Heart Rhythm Disorders
Heart Rhythm Disorders: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessSingle-Photon Emission Computed Tomography Myocardial Perfusion Imaging and the Risk of Sudden Cardiac Death in Patients With Coronary Disease and Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction >35%Jonathan P. Piccini, Salvador Borges-Neto, et al.
Cardiac Imaging: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessImprovement of Endothelial Function With Dietary Flavanols Is Associated With Mobilization of Circulating Angiogenic Cells in Patients With Coronary Artery DiseaseChristian Heiss, Yerem Yeghiazarians, et al.
NEWS FROM THE NHLBI
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-Based RecommendationsLast mentioned on Sat Sep 26 2020
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Wed Sep 23 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Aug 04 2020
- View More