Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation
Congenital Heart Disease
- Restricted accessCongenitally Corrected Transposition of the Great ArteriesVentricular Function at the Time of Systemic Atrioventricular Valve Replacement Predicts Long-Term Ventricular FunctionFrançois-Pierre Mongeon, Carole A. Warnes, et al.
Congenital Heart Disease: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessThe Primary Benefits of Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibition on Cardiac Remodeling Occur During Sleep Time in Murine Pressure Overload HypertrophyTami A. Martino, Michael J. Sole, et al.
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
Letters to the Editor
EXPERT CONSENSUS DOCUMENT
- Restricted accessACCF/AHA 2011 Expert Consensus Document on Hypertension in the ElderlyA Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Task Force on Clinical Expert Consensus Documents Developed in Collaboration With the American Academy of Neurology, American Geriatrics Society, American Society for Preventive Cardiology, American Society of Hypertension, American Society of Nephrology, Association of Black Cardiologists, and European Society of HypertensionWilbert S. Aronow, Deborah J. Wesley, et al.
DATA AND SURVEY REPORT
- Restricted accessACCF/AHA/HFSA 2011 Survey Results: Current Staffing Profile of Heart Failure Programs, Including Programs That Perform Heart Transplant and Mechanical Circulatory Support Device ImplantationA Report of the ACCF Heart Failure and Transplant Committee, AHA Heart Failure and Transplantation Committee, and Heart Failure Society of AmericaMariell Jessup, Mark J. Zucker, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Thu Aug 06 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Aug 04 2020
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-Based RecommendationsLast mentioned on Wed Aug 12 2020
- View More