YEAR IN CARDIOLOGY SERIES
- Restricted accessMicroembolization During Carotid Artery Stenting in Patients With High-Risk, Lipid-Rich PlaqueA Randomized Trial of Proximal Versus Distal Cerebral ProtectionPiero Montorsi, Antonio L. Bartorelli, et al.
Acute Myocardial Infarction
Acute Myocardial Infarction: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessHigh Serum Testosterone Is Associated With Reduced Risk of Cardiovascular Events in Elderly MenThe MrOS (Osteoporotic Fractures in Men) Study in SwedenClaes Ohlsson, Åsa Tivesten, et al.
Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
- Restricted accessCardiac Resynchronization Therapy Reduces Left Atrial Volume and the Risk of Atrial Tachyarrhythmias in MADIT-CRT (Multicenter Automatic Defibrillator Implantation Trial with Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy)Andrew Brenyo, Ilan Goldenberg, et al.
- Restricted accessComparative Effectiveness and Cost-Effectiveness of Computed Tomography Screening for Coronary Artery Calcium in Asymptomatic IndividualsBob J.H. van Kempen, M.G. Myriam Hunink, et al.
Cardiac Imaging: Editorial Comment
Biomarkers in Valve Disease
- Restricted accessProspective Validation of the Prognostic Usefulness of B-Type Natriuretic Peptide in Asymptomatic Patients With Chronic Severe Aortic RegurgitationRodolfo Pizarro, Arturo M. Cagide, et al.
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-Based RecommendationsLast mentioned on Fri Sep 25 2020
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Wed Sep 23 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Aug 04 2020
- View More