- Restricted accessIntraprocedural Thrombotic Events During Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Patients With Non–ST-Segment Elevation Acute Coronary Syndromes Are Associated With Adverse OutcomesAnalysis From the ACUITY (Acute Catheterization and Urgent Intervention Triage Strategy) TrialMargaret B. McEntegart, Gregg W. Stone, et al.
- Restricted accessClinical Outcomes Following Stent Thrombosis Occurring In-Hospital Versus Out-of-HospitalResults From the HORIZONS-AMI (Harmonizing Outcomes with Revascularization and Stents in Acute Myocardial Infarction) TrialGeorge D. Dangas, Gregg W. Stone, et al.
Interventional Cardiology: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessIs Patient Frailty the Unmeasured Confounder That Connects Subacute Stent Thrombosis With Increased Periprocedural Bleeding and Increased Mortality?Lloyd W. Klein and Carlos Arrieta-Garcia
- Restricted accessAssociation of Heart Rate and Outcomes in a Broad Spectrum of Patients With Chronic Heart FailureResults From the CHARM (Candesartan in Heart Failure: Assessment of Reduction in Mortality and morbidity) ProgramDavide Castagno, Scott D. Solomon, et al.
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessPerformance of 3-Dimensional Echocardiography in Measuring Left Ventricular Volumes and Ejection FractionA Systematic Review and Meta-AnalysisJennifer L. Dorosz, Ernesto E. Salcedo, et al.
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
- Restricted accessACCF/AHA/AMA-PCPI 2011 Performance Measures for Adults With Heart FailureA Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Performance Measures and the American Medical Association–Physician Consortium for Performance ImprovementRobert O. Bonow, John B. Wong, et al.
- Restricted accessDeveloping an Action Plan for Patient Radiation Safety in Adult Cardiovascular MedicineProceedings From the Duke University Clinical Research Institute/American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Think Tank Held on February 28, 2011Pamela S. Douglas, Allen J. Taylor, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-Based RecommendationsLast mentioned on Fri Sep 18 2020
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Sun Sep 13 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Aug 04 2020
- View More