- Restricted accessPopulation Trends in Percutaneous Coronary Intervention20-Year Results From the SCAAR (Swedish Coronary Angiography and Angioplasty Registry)Marieke L. Fokkema, Bo Lagerqvist, et al.
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessTransluminal Attenuation Gradient in Coronary Computed Tomography Angiography Is a Novel Noninvasive Approach to the Identification of Functionally Significant Coronary Artery StenosisA Comparison With Fractional Flow ReserveDennis T.L. Wong, Sujith K. Seneviratne, et al.
Cardiac Imaging: Editorial Comment
Congenital Heart Disease
YEAR IN CARDIOLOGY SERIES
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
APPROPRIATE USE CRITERIA
- Restricted accessAppropriate Use of Cardiovascular Technology2013 ACCF Appropriate Use Criteria Methodology Update: A Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Appropriate Use Criteria Task ForceRobert C. Hendel, Ralph G. Brindis, et al.
- Restricted accessACCF/HRS/AHA/ASE/HFSA/SCAI/SCCT/SCMR 2013 Appropriate Use Criteria for Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators and Cardiac Resynchronization TherapyA Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Appropriate Use Criteria Task Force, Heart Rhythm Society, American Heart Association, American Society of Echocardiography, Heart Failure Society of America, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, and Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic ResonanceAndrea M. Russo, Lynne Warner Stevenson, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-Based RecommendationsLast mentioned on Fri Sep 18 2020
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Sun Sep 13 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Aug 04 2020
- View More