- Restricted accessSevere Aortic Stenosis and Coronary Artery Disease—Implications for Management in the Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement EraA Comprehensive ReviewSachin S. Goel, Samir R. Kapadia, et al.
- Restricted accessChanges in Plaque Lipid Content After Short-Term Intensive Versus Standard Statin TherapyThe YELLOW Trial (Reduction in Yellow Plaque by Aggressive Lipid-Lowering Therapy)Annapoorna S. Kini, Pedro R. Moreno, et al.
Patent Foramen Ovale and Stroke
Patent Foramen Ovale and Stroke: Editorial Comment
Heart Rhythm Disorders
Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Restricted accessSocioeconomic Disparities in the Use of Cardioprotective Medications Among Patients With Peripheral Artery DiseaseAn Analysis of the American College of Cardiology's NCDR PINNACLE RegistrySumeet Subherwal, Paul S. Chan, et al.
Congenital Heart Disease
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
FROM THE ACC
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-Based RecommendationsLast mentioned on Wed Oct 21 2020
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Wed Sep 23 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Oct 06 2020
- View More