Coronary Artery Disease
- Restricted accessPrasugrel 5 mg in the Very Elderly Attenuates Platelet Inhibition But Maintains Noninferiority to Prasugrel 10 mg in Nonelderly PatientsThe GENERATIONS Trial, A Pharmacodynamic and Pharmacokinetic Study in Stable Coronary Artery Disease PatientsDavid Erlinge, Dominick J. Angiolillo, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of Endurance Exercise Training on Endothelial Function and Arterial Stiffness in Older Patients With Heart Failure and Preserved Ejection FractionA Randomized, Controlled, Single-Blind TrialDalane W. Kitzman, Mark J. Haykowsky, et al.
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Restricted accessPrevalence and Prognostic Significance of Exercise-Induced Nonsustained Ventricular Tachycardia in Asymptomatic VolunteersBLSA (Baltimore Longitudinal Study of Aging)Joseph E. Marine, Jerome L. Fleg, et al.
Cardiac Imaging: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessCoronary Microvascular Dysfunction and Diastolic Load Correlate With Cardiac Troponin T Release Measured by a Highly Sensitive Assay in Patients With Nonischemic Heart FailureSeiji Takashio, Hisao Ogawa, et al.
Biomarkers: Editorial Comment
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
- Restricted accessA Unique Case of a 7-Year-Old With Noonan's Syndrome, Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, Biventricular Outflow Tract Obstruction, and a Right Ventricular AneurysmRobert J. Tozzi, Julius M. Gardin, et al.
Letters to the Editor
APPROPRIATE USE CRITERIA
- Restricted accessACCF/ACR/AIUM/ASE/IAC/SCAI/SCVS/SIR/SVM/SVS/SVU 2013 Appropriate Use Criteria for Peripheral Vascular Ultrasound and Physiological Testing Part II: Testing for Venous Disease and Evaluation of Hemodialysis AccessA Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Appropriate Use Criteria Task ForceHeather L. Gornik, Joseph M. Allen, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Fri Jun 26 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Sun Jul 26 2020
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-based Recommendations: JACC State-of -the-Art ReviewLast mentioned on Mon Aug 03 2020
- View More