- Restricted accessSex Differences in Platelet Reactivity and Cardiovascular and Psychological Response to Mental Stress in Patients With Stable Ischemic Heart DiseaseInsights From the REMIT StudyZainab Samad, Wei Jiang, et al.
- Restricted accessCultured Human Bone Marrow–Derived CD31+ Cells Are Effective for Cardiac and Vascular Repair Through Enhanced Angiogenic, Adhesion, and Anti-Inflammatory EffectsSung-Whan Kim, Young-sup Yoon, et al.
THE PRESENT AND FUTURE
Review Topic of the Week
- Restricted accessAdverse Effects of Cigarette and Noncigarette Smoke Exposure on the Autonomic Nervous SystemMechanisms and Implications for Cardiovascular RiskHolly R. Middlekauff, Roya S. Moheimani, et al.
FELLOWS-IN-TRAINING & EARLY CAREER PAGE
- Restricted accessHigh-Intensity Interval Exercise Effectively Improves Cardiac Function in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Diastolic DysfunctionA Randomized Controlled TrialSiri M. Hollekim-Strand, Charlotte B. Ingul, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Mon Apr 13 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Sat May 30 2020
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Sat May 30 2020
- View More