- Restricted accessVector Flow Mapping in Obstructive Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy to Assess the Relationship of Early Systolic Left Ventricular Flow and the Mitral ValveRichard Ro, Mark V. Sherrid, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of Initial Shunt Type on Cardiac Size and Function in Children With Single Right Ventricle Anomalies Before the Fontan ProcedureThe Single Ventricle Reconstruction Extension TrialPeter C. Frommelt, Jane W. Newburger, et al.
APPROPRIATE USE CRITERIA
- Restricted accessACC/AAP/AHA/ASE/HRS/SCAI/SCCT/SCMR/SOPE 2014 Appropriate Use Criteria for Initial Transthoracic Echocardiography in Outpatient Pediatric CardiologyA Report of the American College of Cardiology Appropriate Use Criteria Task Force, American Academy of Pediatrics, American Heart Association, American Society of Echocardiography, Heart Rhythm Society, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance, and Society of Pediatric EchocardiographyRobert M. Campbell, Ritu Sachdeva, et al.
FELLOWS-IN-TRAINING & EARLY CAREER PAGE
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-Based RecommendationsLast mentioned on Fri Sep 18 2020
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Sun Sep 13 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Aug 04 2020
- View More