- Restricted accessProcedural Results and Safety of Common Interventional Procedures in Congenital Heart DiseaseInitial Report From the National Cardiovascular Data RegistryJohn W. Moore, Gerard R. Martin, et al.
- Restricted accessComparison of Radiofrequency Catheter Ablation of Drivers and Circumferential Pulmonary Vein Isolation in Atrial FibrillationA Noninferiority Randomized Multicenter RADAR-AF TrialFelipe Atienza, José Jalife, et al.
- Restricted accessNet Clinical Benefit of Antithrombotic Therapy in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation and Chronic Kidney DiseaseA Nationwide Observational Cohort StudyAnders Nissen Bonde, Jonas Bjerring Olesen, et al.
THE PRESENT AND FUTURE
Review Topic of the Week
FELLOWS-IN-TRAINING & EARLY CAREER PAGE
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-Based RecommendationsLast mentioned on Sat Sep 26 2020
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Wed Sep 23 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Aug 04 2020
- View More