- Restricted accessBivalirudin Versus Heparin With or Without Glycoprotein IIb/IIIa Inhibitors in Patients With STEMI Undergoing Primary Percutaneous Coronary InterventionPooled Patient-Level Analysis From the HORIZONS-AMI and EUROMAX TrialsGregg W. Stone, Philippe Gabriel Steg, et al.
- Restricted accessLow-Gradient, Low-Flow Severe Aortic Stenosis With Preserved Left Ventricular Ejection FractionCharacteristics, Outcome, and Implications for SurgeryChristophe Tribouilloy, Franck Lévy, et al.
- Restricted accessManagement of Paradoxical Low-Flow, Low-Gradient Aortic StenosisNeed for an Integrated Approach, Including Assessment of Symptoms, Hypertension, and Stenosis SeverityPhilippe Pibarot and Marie-Annick Clavel
THE PRESENT AND FUTURE
Review Topic of the Week
FELLOWS-IN-TRAINING & EARLY CAREER PAGE
- Restricted accessNoncorticosteroid Immunosuppression Limits Myocardial Damage and Contractile Dysfunction in Eosinophilic Granulomatosis With Polyangiitis (Churg-Strauss Syndrome)Tomasz Miszalski-Jamka, Jacek Musiał, et al.
- Restricted accessReplyNurse Practitioners (and Other Physician Extenders) Are Not an Appropriate Replacement for Expert Physician Electrocardiogram Readers in Routine Clinical PracticeBarbara J. Drew, Mel Scheinman, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-Based RecommendationsLast mentioned on Sat Oct 24 2020
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Wed Sep 23 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Oct 06 2020
- View More