- Restricted accessShort- Versus Long-Term Dual Antiplatelet Therapy After Drug-Eluting Stent ImplantationAn Individual Patient Data Pairwise and Network Meta-AnalysisTullio Palmerini, Gregg W. Stone, et al.
- Restricted accessSmoking Is Associated With Adverse Clinical Outcomes in Patients Undergoing Revascularization With PCI or CABGThe SYNTAX Trial at 5-Year Follow-UpYao-Jun Zhang, Patrick W. Serruys, et al.
THE PRESENT AND FUTURE
Review Topic of the Week
FELLOWS-IN-TRAINING & EARLY CAREER PAGE
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-Based RecommendationsLast mentioned on Fri Sep 18 2020
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Sun Sep 13 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Aug 04 2020
- View More