- Restricted access6- Versus 24-Month Dual Antiplatelet Therapy After Implantation of Drug-Eluting Stents in Patients Nonresistant to AspirinThe Randomized, Multicenter ITALIC TrialMartine Gilard, Marie-Claude Morice, et al.
THE PRESENT AND FUTURE
- Restricted accessGenome-Wide Significant Loci: How Important Are They?Systems Genetics to Understand Heritability of Coronary Artery Disease and Other Common Complex DisordersJohan L.M. Björkegren, Eric E. Schadt, et al.
Review Topic of the Week
- Restricted accessThe Myth of the “Vulnerable Plaque”Transitioning From a Focus on Individual Lesions to Atherosclerotic Disease Burden for Coronary Artery Disease Risk AssessmentArmin Arbab-Zadeh and Valentin Fuster
FELLOWS-IN-TRAINING & EARLY CAREER PAGE
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-Based RecommendationsLast mentioned on Wed Oct 21 2020
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Wed Sep 23 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Oct 06 2020
- View More