- Restricted accessSex Differences in Cardiac Risk Factors, Perceived Risk, and Health Care Provider Discussion of Risk and Risk Modification Among Young Patients With Acute Myocardial InfarctionThe VIRGO StudyErica C. Leifheit-Limson, Judith H. Lichtman, et al.
- Restricted accessTemporal Trends and Sex Differences in Revascularization and Outcomes of ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction in Younger Adults in the United StatesSahil Khera, Deepak L. Bhatt, et al.
THE PRESENT AND FUTURE
Review Topic of the Week
- Restricted accessMechanisms Contributing to the Progression of Ischemic and Nonischemic Dilated CardiomyopathyPossible Modulating Effects of Paracrine Activities of Stem CellsAnita A. Kelkar, Stephen E. Epstein, et al.
FELLOWS-IN-TRAINING & EARLY CAREER PAGE
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Fri Jun 26 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Sun Jul 26 2020
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-based Recommendations: JACC State-of -the-Art ReviewLast mentioned on Tue Aug 04 2020
- View More