- Restricted access1-Year Outcomes After Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement With Balloon-Expandable Versus Self-Expandable ValvesResults From the CHOICE Randomized Clinical TrialMohamed Abdel-Wahab, Gert Richardt, et al.
THE PRESENT AND FUTURE
Review Topic of the Week
GUEST EDITOR’S PAGE
FELLOWS-IN-TRAINING & EARLY CAREER PAGE
- Restricted accessThe Value of Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Evaluation of Pediatric Patients for Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia/CardiomyopathyAnneline S.J.M. te Riele, Hugh Calkins, et al.
- Restricted accessReplyThe Value of Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Evaluation of Pediatric Patients for Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia/CardiomyopathyLars Grosse-Wortmann and Robert Hamilton
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-Based RecommendationsLast mentioned on Tue Sep 29 2020
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Wed Sep 23 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Aug 04 2020
- View More