THE PRESENT AND FUTURE
Review Topic of the Week
EXPERT CONSENSUS DECISION PATHWAY
- Restricted access2016 ACC Expert Consensus Decision Pathway on the Role of Non-Statin Therapies for LDL-Cholesterol Lowering in the Management of Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease RiskA Report of the American College of Cardiology Task Force on Clinical Expert Consensus DocumentsWriting Committee, Sidney C. Smith, et al.
- Restricted accessMechanism of Symptomatic Improvement After Percutaneous Therapy for Secondary Mitral RegurgitationResting and Exercise HemodynamicsCaroline M. Van De Heyning, Marc J. Claeys, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Mon Apr 13 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Sat May 30 2020
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Sat May 30 2020
- View More