THE PRESENT AND FUTURE
ACC CLINICAL DOCUMENTS
- Restricted access2017 ACC Expert Consensus Decision Pathway for Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement in the Management of Adults With Aortic StenosisA Report of the American College of Cardiology Task Force on Clinical Expert Consensus DocumentsCatherine M. Otto, Christina M. Vassileva, et al.
- Restricted accessThe United States Pediatric Cardiology 2015 Workforce Assessment: A Survey of Current Training and Employment PatternsA Report of the American College of Cardiology, American Heart Association, American Academy of Pediatrics Section on Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, and Society for Pediatric Cardiology Training Program DirectorsRobert D. Ross, David W. Brown, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Fri Jun 26 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Sun Jul 05 2020
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-based Recommendations: JACC State-of -the-Art ReviewLast mentioned on Thu Jul 09 2020
- View More