Bethesda conference report
17th Bethesda conference: Adult cardiology training
- Restricted accessEffects of early reperfusion in acute myocardial infarction on arrhythmias induced by programmed stimulation: A prospective, randomized studyIvo E. Kersschot, Hein J.J. Wellens, et al.
- Restricted accessRegional myocardial dysfunction during coronary angioplasty: Evaluation by two-dimensional echocardiography and 12 lead electrocardiographyDaniel Wohlgelernter, C. Carl Jaffe, et al.
- Restricted accessDetermination of the earliest site of ventricular activation in Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome: Application of digital continuous loop two-dimensional echocardiographyJohn R. Windle, Eric N. Prystowsky, et al.
- Restricted accessComparison of ultrashort-lived iridium-191m with technetium-99m for first pass radionuclide angiocardiographic evaluation of right and left ventricular function in adultsGary V. Heller, Alan B. Packard, et al.
- Restricted accessIntertest variability of echocardiographic and chest X-Ray measurements: Implications for dDecision making in patients with aortic regurgitationJadwiga Szlachcic, J. David Bristow, et al.
- Restricted accessReciprocal functional interaction of adjacent myocardial segments during regional ischemia: An intraventricular loading phenomenon affecting apparent regional contractile function in the intact heartRichard W. Smalling, Jeffery Desmond, et al.
Reports on therapy
- Restricted accessIntracardiac electrode catheter recordings of atrioventricular bypass tracts in Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome: Techniques, electrophysiologic characteristics and demonstration of concealed and decremental propagationStephen L. Winters and J. Anthony Gomes
Letters to the editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Thu Aug 06 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Aug 04 2020
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-based Recommendations: JACC State-of -the-Art ReviewLast mentioned on Thu Aug 06 2020
- View More