THE PRESENT AND FUTURE
JACC State-of-the-Art Review
Cardiovascular Medicine and Society
CLINICAL PRACTICE GUIDELINE: FOCUSED UPDATE
- Restricted access2019 AHA/ACC/HRS Focused Update of the 2014 AHA/ACC/HRS Guideline for the Management of Patients With Atrial FibrillationA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Heart Rhythm SocietyCraig T. January, Clyde W. Yancy, et al.
AACVPR/AHA/ACC SCIENTIFIC STATEMENT
- Restricted accessHome-Based Cardiac RehabilitationA Scientific Statement From the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation, the American Heart Association, and the American College of CardiologyRandal J. Thomas, Mary A. Whooley, et al.
FELLOWS-IN-TRAINING & EARLY CAREER PAGE
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Fri Jun 26 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Jun 23 2020
- Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-based Recommendations: JACC State-of -the-Art ReviewLast mentioned on Fri Jul 03 2020
- View More