THE PRESENT AND FUTURE
JACC State-of-the-Art Review
Cardiovascular Medicine and Society
- Restricted access2020 ACC Clinical Competencies for Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants in Adult Cardiovascular MedicineA Report of the ACC Competency Management CommitteeGeorge P. Rodgers, Erica S. Zado, et al.
- Ramipril in High Risk Patients with COVID-19Ignacio J. Amat-Santos, J. Alberto San Román, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- The consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic on non-COVID-19 clinical trialsEmilia Bagiella, Mario Gaudino, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Declining Admissions for Acute Cardiovascular Illness: The Covid-19 ParadoxJoseph E. Ebinger and Prediman K. ShahJournal of the American College of Cardiology
- Declines in Hospitalizations for Acute Cardiovascular Conditions During the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Multicenter Tertiary Care ExperienceAnkeet S. Bhatt, Muthiah Vaduganathan, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology