THE PRESENT AND FUTURE
JACC State-of-the-Art Review
FELLOWS-IN-TRAINING & EARLY CAREER SECTION
- Retraction notice to Gadolinium-Free Cardiac MR Stress T1-Mapping to Distinguish Epicardial From Microvascular Coronary DiseaseJ Am Coll Cardiol 71 (2018) 957-968Alexander Liu, Vanessa M. Ferreira, et al.
- 2020 ACC Expert Consensus Decision Pathway on Management of Conduction Disturbances in Patients Undergoing Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementA Report of the American College of Cardiology Solution Set Oversight CommitteeWriting Committee, Janet F. Wyman, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Intravascular Lithotripsy for Treatment of Severely Calcified Coronary Artery Disease: The Disrupt CAD III StudyJonathan M. Hill, Gregg W. Stone, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Intravascular Lithotripsy for the Treatment of Calcified Coronary Artery Disease: A Simple and Disruptive TechnologyPhilippe GénéreuxJournal of the American College of Cardiology
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for Vulnerable Coronary Atherosclerotic PlaqueGregg W. Stone, David Erlinge, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology